I sometimes get that “how unfun are you??!?” look when I start talking about productivity. Funnily enough, I learned about productivity for precisely the opposite reason.
So if you ever need a reason to stay on the journey to better productivity, here are 10 to choose from:
- Get more done in less time and get off work earlier.
- Keep track of your commitments so it’s easy to pick them back up on your timetable.
- Assess how well you’re delegating by just looking at your action and waiting lists.
- Take a vacation without any lingering work thoughts on your mind.
- Get the right things done.
- Think once.
- Free your mind from trying to remember oodles of stuff. Use it instead for what it’s meant for – creative thinking.
- Work only when you have to.
- Find the information you need within 60 seconds.
- Give your full attention to whoever you are with.
Productivity helps you keep track of all your commitments and manage them so that you can work only when it’s time for work. This way, when it’s time to relax, you can just have fun!
What are your thoughts? What would you do if you had 4 free hours this week?